Applewood Permaculture Centre
Regenerating lifestyles, landscapes and livelihoods
Our big vision & how we are making steps towards it
Our big vision is for an abundant and fair world where Earth and people are treated with respect.
Our mission (i.e. our positive steps to reach this big vision) is to provide inspiration, motivation and tools to enable people to be proactive in growing the ethics of Earth Care, People Care and Fair Shares.
Courses available now
- Activating Cultural Emergence online - ongoing enrollment
- Cultural Emergence taster course - ongoing enrollment
Sign up to our newsletter to be notified of new courses or email Emma to express interest in these ones below.
- PEACE - Peace, Empowerment And Cultural Emergence with Looby , Starhawk, Jon Young and Maddy Harland at Applewood 22nd-28th July
- ACE - Activating Cultural Emergence in Norway with Looby, and Hege Wiken in Norway,9th to 11th August
- PEACE - Peace, Empowerment And Cultural Emergence in Sweden with Looby and Helena Von Bothmer, in Sweden 20th-25th August
- CEED -Cultural Emergence Effective Design with Looby & Andy Goldring, at Applewood 10-15th Sept
- Permaculture for Development Workers with Chris, Gisele Henriquez, Anne-Marie Mayer, at Applewood 26th-29th Sept.
- NEW DATES ACE - Activating Cultural Emergence with Looby, at Applewood, 4th-6th October
There will be many more courses next year and here is the first one we have planned.
- FIT - Cultural Emergence Facilitators Training with Looby and Lucy Walton, at Applewood 13th to 19th July 2020 residential, year long mentoring programme and second residential 12th to 18th July 2021
Applewood Permaculture Learning Adventure
A PDF Publication
Explore Cultural Emergence, Design Web, Permaculture, 8 shields and 7 Ways to Think Differently in this Applewood Adventure Folio.
Download this amazing resource of inspirations, photos, artwork and learnings created by one of our collaborators Delvin Solkinson.
A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in - what more could they ask? A few flowers at their feet and above them the stars.