Course DescriptionConnect with self, people and land. Join Looby Macnamara and Helena Von Bothmer for this pioneering experience to discover tools for positive cultural evolution. Through an embodied experience of connection we find peace within us, and resource ourselves with tools to create peaceful relationships. This module of Cultural Emergence focuses on how we can Nourish and Empower ourselves through connection practices. Come and connect with like-minded people, enjoy the wild and beautiful island with beaches. Swim, relax, connect. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and converse with the co-founders and collaborators of the Cultural Emergence project and to be part of the global activation and development of Cultural Emergence.
During the Nurture in Cultural Emergence course we will learn
• how to use the Cultural Emergence toolkit in our own lives to become more intentional in making our relationships kinder, more connected and truly regenerative. • how to integrate the principles and practices of Cultural Emergence into our everyday lives • deep nature connections practices to enhance our well-being • tools and principles for Designing for Peace for ourselves and our relationships
• methods for effective Collaboration and Co-creation
This course is accessible and is for anyone wishing to create more peace, empowerment and connection in their lives.
- Those working towards a holistic sustainable vision for humanity
- People wanting a deeper grounding in skills and principles that support healthy relationships
- People involved in creating healthy communities through Transition initiatives and other community projects.
- 8 Shields practitioners, village builders and community facilitators
- Permaculturists wanting to increase their knowledge or specialise in people permaculture (personal and social permaculture)
- People interested in supporting nature connection practices
WOW! What an incredible fertile space of love and creation! Thank you so much for sharing your land, knowledge and love with us all. I feel empowered with the tools to create ripples of revolution.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and nudging the possibility for a new culture to emerge within me, with me and around me.
DatesThe course begins on Tuesday 20th August in the afternoon. We will finish the course on Sunday 25th August in time for the afternoon ferry.
Facilitators & Venue
Applewood is a very beautiful place, a rural retreat where I can relax, engage in deep learning and connect intimately with the natural world. I love the dynamic flexibility of working with Looby as it allows for a creative, emergent process where new understandings and insights can emerge for all involved